Health & Fitness
In this section you can read about a wide range of health and fitness issues, including physiotherapist, osteopath, podiatrist, sports masseur and other therapist recommendations from other club members.
We encourage club members to browse through these resources before asking the egroup for advice, in particular when looking for physiotherapist recommendations. If you have had good treatment from a physio please let us know by emailing the Committee representative for External Liaison who will update the website.
Please note that none of the information here has been independently verified, nor is it continuously updated. If you follow advice given in these pages you do so at your own risk. If you think you have a problem that needs medical attention you should consult a qualified doctor.
- Toned Body - a public interest website focused on getting fit and toned at home or in the gym
- Virtual Sports Injury Clinic - information on over 100 sports injuries
- Therapy Advertising - a directory listing of UK Physios
- Running Injury Oracle - a website created by a local osteopath (Gavin Burt) dedicated to diagnosing running injuries, and giving full rehabilitation advice via streaming video clips
- Bupa Running - advice and information on injury prevention and recovery from professionals