London Triathlon League: Thames Turbo Sprint
The first out of ten London Triathlon League Races takes place on Easter Monday
The first London Triathlon League Race is upon us and marks the start of the 2015 season for the new captains.
Our role is to answer any questions and help wherever we can to make this race a pleasant one.
For this coming race, Aga will be on site and assist with any last minute queries you might have, but in the meantime please take a moment to read the information below and let us know if you have any questions.
Please read the race information pack carefully as it consists a lot of important details. Familiarise yourself with the course as well as the official BTF rules.
A quick summary below:
- Make sure you check/update your swim time at the even registration page. The deadline to do this is tomorrow. After that no changes are permitted. Link can be found here
- There are two slots for MANDATORY REGISTRATION and race pack collection: either 5-6pm on Sunday 5th April by Hampton Pool or 5:45-6:15am on Monday 6th April by the transition area
- Wear your Serpie kit. This is a Club League event so Club attire is encouraged
- Bring your BTF license, otherwise you’ll need to pay £5 on the day
- Bring your race belt - no safety pins are allowed
- No wetsuits are allowed so please don’t bring one
- Please note the NON-Compete Zone rules as this is something slightly different than most events
If you encouncer any problems, please send Aga a text message on the day.
Hope to see you all there and good luck!
London Triathlon League Captains
Aga & Salina
Submitted: 31 March 2015