Spring Relays 2017
- Southern relays 25th March
- National relays 8th April
- Register here if you're interested; it helps the team captains! Note that you must be logged onto the website. Also use this link if you'd like to delete your name from the list.
- Women: register here
- Men: register here
- View the women's team list
- View the men's team list
Southern and National Road Relays
Each year there are road relays organised each spring and autumn (between the track and field and cross country seasons), both regionally and nationally, to allow clubs to compete against each other directly. These are:
- the SEAA 12 stage (men) and 6 stage (women) every March
- the ERRA national 12 stage (men) and 6 stage (women) in Sutton Coldfield every April
- the SEAA 6 stage (men), 4 stage (veteran men) and 4 stage (women and veteran women) every September.
- the ERRA national 6 stage (men) and 4 stage (women) in Sutton Coldfield every October
These races attract the best runners regionally and nationally and are a very high standard. They are the key races on the calendar where clubs measure themselves against their peers and the traditional athletics clubs take them very seriously indeed. Serpentine sends teams to the regional relays and, assuming they qualify, to the national events as well. These races are one of the best opportunities our better runners have to compete against the best since there are usually international athletes racing for some teams. They also provide wonderful 'sharpeners' for spring and autumn marathons.
Detailed results are available on the following websites:
|A full history of all results for Serpies in the relay events is available in this spreadsheet.|