Jekyll and Hyde Park Hallowe'en Duathlon
- Where possible Serpentine Running Club will seek to resolve complaints informally at a volunteer officer or committee level. In the first instance contact the race co-ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where a complaint cannot be resolved informally, a formal complaint should be made in writing to the Chairman of Serpentine Running Club. Formal complaints will be investigated by an individual or panel appointed by the Committee.
- It is intended that complaints procedures should be easily accessible, that all complaints are fully and fairly investigated, and that the complaints process should provide an effective response and appropriate redress.
- Serpentine Running Club will respect complainants' desire for confidentiality wherever possible.
- Serpentine will use the feedback provided by both informal and formal complaints to ensure that its systems and services are improved.