Technique Sessions at Orchard Lisle
Thursday 8.00pm to 9.30pm
This session is not currently being offered.
Location: Orchard Lisle Pool, Guys Hospital, London Bridge.
This is freestyle (crawl) training led by a coach overseeing two lanes. It is a technique teaching session with a maximum of 12 people per 8 week block. Cost is presently £80 for the block of 8 sessions. The coach will take you through the basics of front crawl over the 8 weeks with the aim to improve your technique, efficency and ultimately speed through the water.
You need to be a current member of Serpentine Running Club to sign up for this session.
- The sessions at Orchard Lisle Pool are organised by Serpentine, and we pay for coaches from Love Swimming, so all payment and enquiries should be directed to the Serpentine swimming co-ordinator and not to the coaches.
- Payment must be made online in advance.
- The cost covers pool hire and coaching fees.
- We only charge to cover costs, so when pool hire fees are occasionally revised we have to increase the cost to Serpies.
- The next sessions start Thursday 2nd May 2013 and runs every Thursday until 20th June 2013 and is aimed at intermediate swimmers who can swim at least 200m front crawl and are looking to improve their stroke.
- Please note this course is not for beginner swimmers (the next beginner course starts in late June 2013)
- Please think carefully before signing up as there is a policy of no refunds, transfers to another course or exchange of your place with another swimmer.