- Pay for each session on a weekly basis here. Note that you must be logged onto the website to view this page.
- View the list
- See who else is going.
Pay for ten
Distance Sessions at Orchard Lisle
Thursday 8.00pm to 9.00pm
Location: Orchard Lisle Pool, Guys Hospital, London Bridge.
This is freestyle (crawl) training led by coaches overseeing four lanes. It is a 'yardage' rather than a teaching session but is suitable for all levels of swimmer if you can swim freestyle.
Paying week-by-week costs £6 for a session (to be paid in advance during the six days preceding a session).
Alternatively, paying for a ten week block (ten sessions in contiguous weeks) in advance costs £50. The block starts on the first Thursday after payment.
Sign up and pay using the links on the right.
- You need to be a current member of Serpentine Running Club to sign up for this session.
- The sessions at Orchard Lisle Pool are organised by Serpentine, and we pay for coaches from Love Swimming, so all payment and enquiries should be directed to the Serpentine swimming co-ordinator and not to the coaches.
- Payment must be made online in advance.
- The cost covers pool hire and coaching fees.
- We only charge to cover costs, so when pool hire fees are occasionally revised we have to increase the cost to Serpies.
- Please think carefully before signing up as there is a policy of no refunds, transfers to another course or exchange of your place with another swimmer.