Triathlon Competition for Juniors
The Serpentine Junior Triathlon squad will train for the upcoming triathlon season targeting the London Junior Triathlon League races (below) and the London Youth Games on 3rd July 2016.
London Junior Triathlon League 2016
|10 Apr||Thames Turbo Duathlon||Thames Turbo Triathlon Club|
|17 Apr||Kingfisher Aquathlon
|8 May||Greenwich Aquathlon||Colfes/Greenwich|
|15 May||Crystal Palace Triathlon*||Crystal Palace Triathletes
|21 May||Optima Aquathlon||Optima Racing Team|
|30 May||Triumph Junior Duathlon||Triumph Sport Events|
|12 Jun||Thames Turbo Duathlon||Thames Turbo Triathlon Club|
|19 Jun||Jetstream Triathlon*||Jetstream Tri
|3 Jul||Trinity Triathon||Trinity
|9 Jul||Medway Duathlon||Medway|
* This race is compulsory for the Serpie junior squad.
In addition the squad will be targeting the following races:
20th Mar London Fields Aquathlon Windrush Triathlon Club
26th Jun Windrush Aquathlon**
** This race is the senior club championship so lots of Serpies will be there. Serpie juniors are encouraged to enter this one!
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Velopark Duathlon Series
The Olympic Velopark is now holding duathlon races run by London triathlon clubs, supported by Triathlon England (TE). They will take place on the magnificent closed road circuit surrounding the 2012 Olympic velodrome in the QEOP Velopark, Stratford. The purpose built circuit is 1mile in length.
RACE START: 09:15am
- TriStart (8 years and under) 400m run / 0.8km bike / 200m run
- TriStar 1 (9-10 years old) 600m run / 3km bike / 600m run
- TriStar 2 (11-12 years old) 1.2km run / 5km bike / 600m run
- TriStar 3 (13-14 years old) 1.6km run / 8km bike / 600m run
- Youth (15-16 years old) 1.6km run / 8km bike / 600m run
- NOTE: Age is how old you are on 31st December
Race #1 1st May 2016
Entries cost £8 for TE members and £10 for non TE members.
Contact Jon Train (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.