- Please select:
Committee – Strategic Partnerships
The role of the Strategic Partnerships representative on the Committee is to manage existing relationships with external organisations interested in the club's activities, sponsors of Serpentine races / events and to manage the club's relationships with the Seymour Centre and other venues.
Specific activities / jobs
- Coordinating existing Serpentine race / event sponsors and developing new opportunities in association with the designated race / event organisers
- Liaison with the Royal Parks
- Liaison with Seymour Centre Management
- Liaison with Battersea Millenium Stadium
- Liaison with Paddington Track
- Liaison with Parliament Hill Track
- Liaison with Westminster and Wandsworth Councils (and others as required)
- Liaison with other venues used by the club
- Lease/rental contract negotiations
General duties and responsibilities
To make sure the club has a good relationship with each venue the club uses and to represent the club's interests with the various local authorities and venue managers.
To coordinate relations with external public and private bodies in association with the appropriate club representatives and to respond to general enquiries or redirect as appropriate.
To work with the designated race / event organisers to manage existing Serpentine race / event sponsors (primarily NYD10K, LFOTM, Jekyll & Hyde Park duathlon) and to develop new opportunities where required.
To work with the appropriate club representatives (including the Westminster Sport Unit) to coordinate the active promotion of Serpentine RC activities across the London boroughs eg in schools, at training venues, within the Royal Parks.
- Honorary Secretary for maintenance and renewal of Seymour Centre contract
- Running Rep for coached track sessions at various venues
- Athletics Rep for coached track sessions at various venues
- Triathlon Coaching Rep for coached sessions at Ethos and elsewhere
- Race Organisation & Promotion Rep for track bookings and races