- Please select:
Committee Roles – Participation
The role of the Participation representative on the Committee is encourage more members to take part in club activities, particularly those which are not currently covered by another representative on the committee.
Specific activities / jobs
- Promotion of running for reasons other than speed
- Organisation and promotion of long runs (i.e. Richmond)
- Organisation and promotion of trail runs
- Monitoring of volunteering
General duties and responsibilities
Engagement of new members who are not beginners. Improve the Wedensday night experience. Look at ways to better engage new club members. Supporting blind or in other ways disabled runners.
- Running Rep to avoid overlap in duties
- Triathlon Rep to avoid overlap in duties
- Athletics Rep to avoid overlap in duties
- Club Runs & Mentoring Rep to help new members integrate
- to be defined