- Please select:
Committee – Club Kit
The role of the Club Kit representative on the Committee is to oversee the buying and selling of club kit and merchandise.
Specific activities / jobs
- Kit orders
- Kit sales and storage
- Other merchandise orders and storage
General duties and responsibilities
General design and specification of club kit/clothing. Liaison with clothing manufacturers and suppliers, placing orders and tracking delivery. Overseeing kit sales. Tracking stock and keeping accounts.
- Honorary Treasurer for budgets
- Athletics Rep for kit requirements
- Triathlon Rep for kit requirements
- Running Rep for kit requirements
- Race Organisation & Promotion Rep for race merchandise