Raise money for Serpentine
We need your support to help raise money for our club to keep club membership fees low and still be able to do the things we like doing.
We need funds to
- Help cover the costs of organising our own races, like the club's monthly handicap and our summer grand prix.
- Help to pay to take part in great events like the Welsh Castles Relay, the Green Belt Relay, the National Triathlon Relays, the Isle of Wight fell races, the Round Norfolk Relay and social running weekends away.
- Pay for the club to compete in leagues like the Met League, the Southern Athletics League, the Assembly League and more.
To carry on doing all of this, we need to raise money for the club, and there's a really easy way you can help.
- Shop online from more than 2,700 online retailers
- They'll give Serpentine a donation every time you buy something.
- It costs you nothing.
Here's how it works
1. Sign up
Head to the Serpentine easyfundraising page and sign up for free.
Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first, pick the retailer you want and start shopping
3. Raise money for Serpentine
After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to Serpentine for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Serpentine will be really grateful for your donations.
If you shop on your mobile or tablet, get the free easyfundraising app and you'll never miss a donation. To get it, visit the App Store or Google Play and search for 'easyfundraising' or find out more here. There's also a browser plugin to remind you every time you visit a participating store.