SATURDAY is your last chance to enter the Southerns
REMINDER! If you've not yet done so, you have until this Saturday, 5th December at midnight to get your entries in for the South of England cross country championships (the Southerns) which take place on Saturday 30th January at Parliament Hill, Hampstead Heath, London.
SATURDAY, 30th January 2016 at Parliament Hill, Hampstead Heath, London.
- Under 15 Boys 4500 metres 11:00 am (Ages 13 & 14 on 31st Aug 2015)
- Under 13 Girls 3000 metres 11:20 am (Ages 11 & 12 on 31st Aug 2015)
- Under 13 Boys 3000 metres 11:35 am (Ages 11 & 12 on 31st Aug 2015)
- Under 15 Girls 4000 metres 11:50 am (Ages 13 & 14 on 31st Aug 2015)
- Under 17 Men 6000 metres 12:10 pm (Ages 15 & 16 on 31st Aug 2015)
- Under 20 Women 6000 metres 12:40 pm (Ages 17, 18 &19 on 31st Aug 2015)
- Under 17 Women 5000 metres 1:05 pm (Ages 15 & 16 on 31st Aug 2015)
- Under 20 Men 8000 metres 1:30 pm (Ages 17, 18 &19 on 31st Aug 2015)
- Senior Women 8000 metres 2:05 pm (Age must be 20 or over on 31st Aug 2015)
- Senior Men 15000 metres 2:50 pm (Age must be 20 or over on 31st Aug 2015)
Race entry criteria
To enter you MUST:
A) Be currently registered with England Athletics
B) Be a first claim member of Serpentine Running Club
If you've not registered with England Athletics yet, please do so via your membership page on the Serpie website before enailing me to enter.
We can enter as many runners as we want (that meet the criteria above) and the club will pay your entry fee for you, but you must enter in advance. NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY OR NUMBER SWAPPING!
How do I enter?
To enter, please email me, Lisa Pettit, the following information:
- Your name (full name as you registered with on the Serpie database)
- Your England Athletics registration number (you can find this on your Serpie membership page)
- Your date of birth
You need to email me, Lisa Pettit, by MIDNIGHT Saturday 5th December. Any late entries will not be included.
If anyone has any questions about entering the Southerns please email me and I'll be happy to help you.
Thanks very much
Cross Country Team Manager
Submitted: 21 November 2015