Entries for the London Cross Country Championships close on Monday 28 October
Entries for the London Cross Country Championships, which takes place on Saturday 16 November at Parliament Hill, need to be in by 8pm on Monday 28 October.
Full details on the race and how to enter are below. Please read BEFORE sending your entry in and ensure that you send all the information requested to make sure you can be entered!
SATURDAY, 16th November 2013 at PARLIAMENT HILL, HAMPSTEAD HEATH, LONDON
- SENIOR WOMEN, 6K, starting at 1.15pm
- SENIOR MEN, 10K, starting at 2.00pm
Medals will be awarded to the first three individual runners, first 4 members of the first three teams, the first master (men over 40 and women over 40 on 17/11/13) and the first Under 20 on 31/08/13 in both the men’s and women's teams.
Race entry criteria - Read before entering
To enter you MUST:
A) Be registred with England Athletics
B) Be at least 17 years or over on 1st September 2013
and meet one of the following criteria:
- Have been born in the Greater London area*
- Have no less than one year’s bona fide residence in Greater London*
- Have no less than one year’s continuous full-time employment in Greater London*
- Have no less than one year’s full-time attendance at an educational establishment in Greater London*
You must race be a First claim member and run in an official Serpie vest / T-shirt to qualify for a team prize.
We can enter as many runners as we want (that meet the criteria above) and the club will pay your entry fee for you, but you must enter in advance. NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY OR NUMBER SWAPPING!
Second claim members can run as individuals (i.e. not as part of the scoring team) provided they meet the remaining entry criteria. Please note you will need to do your own entry and the form can be downloaded here.
How to enter
Please email Lisa Pettit, the following information as it all has to be included on the entry form:
- Your name (full name as you registered with on the Serpie database
- Your England Athletics registration number
- Your date of birth
- Your Greater London qualifiucation with date e.g. I have lived in Greater London since 2005.
You need to email Lisa by MONDAY 28TH OCTOBER at 8pm. Any late entries will not be included.
Please note Lisa is doing the entries for men & women
*Greater London as defined for this race
The City of London, The London Boroughs of Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley,Brent, Bromley, Camden, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmithand Fulham, Harrow, Haringey, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston Upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond Upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton,
Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Wandsworth, and the City of Westminster.
Submitted: 23 October 2013