English National Cross Country Championships 2011
The English National Cross Country Championships are at Alton Towers in 2011. Amy Cope has organised a coach and hotel package similar to the trip to Leeds for the 2010 race. We have space for 52 people on the coach and have reserved slightly more beds in the hotel in case some of you might want to travel independantly.
- Coach from London Saturday morning to Alton Towers for the race.
- After the race drive over to Derby (approx 30 mins)
- Drop off at the Jurys Inn in Derby .
- Those who want to go home can be dropped off on the way past and get a direct train from Derby station back to London.
- Early Sunday morning run.
- Drive back to London.
There are lots of bars and restaurants in Derby centre. 52+ is obviously too many for most restaurants, so Amy will arrange dinner for those who want it, but many people will want to do their own thing anyway.
If you'd like to come along and race (or just spectate) you can now sign up online here.
Submitted: 31 December 2010